Summary of news
- Next step in the evolution of the Cisco Partner Program to support partner competitiveness and recognize deep expertise
- Six new solution specializations focus on the biggest market opportunities for partners, including hybrid cloud, hybrid work, secure access service edge (SASE), and full stack observability
- By linking solution specializations to customer buying criteria, Cisco makes it easier for customers to identify partners to work with
LA VEGAS, November 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Cisco Partner Summit — Cisco today expanded its portfolio of specializations available through the company’s world-class partner program. The Cisco Partner Program continues to evolve to increase partner sales opportunities, add flexibility to partner certification requirements, and emphasize the importance of multi-architecture expertise. The six new specializations are tied to Cisco customer priorities and represent fast-growing market opportunities for Cisco and its partners in areas where Cisco is investing and innovating.
“The new specializations show customers that they are working with the best partners in the industry.”
Cisco Solution Specializations are designed to showcase partner value to customers and represent the type of solutions partners sell today. They reflect how partners are using cross-architectural solutions to solve some of their customers’ biggest challenges in today’s hybrid workplace, such as balancing an organization’s security needs and the flexibility desired by employees, the best digital experience or the constant provision of a secure user. experience from anywhere. Aligned with massive market opportunities, specializations are designed to protect and optimize partner investments with Cisco, provide more opportunities for differentiation, and recognize the co-innovation that occurs between Cisco and its partners.
“Specialization is ranked number one as the initial criterion for selecting critical partners for 74% of customers,1said Anurag Agrawal, Chief Global Analyst, Techaisle. “By linking solution specializations to customer purchasing criteria, Cisco makes it easier for customers to identify partners to work with.
Partners who achieve solution specializations are recognized and rewarded based on the value they bring to customers. The requirements for each specialization are tied to knowledge and experience, allowing partners to capitalize on their existing investments with Cisco. The six new solution specializations added to the Cisco Partner Program include:
Full Stack Observability (FSO)
- Showcases expertise in centralizing and correlating application performance analytics across the entire IT stack, including integrations between AppDynamics, ThousandEyes, Intersight and Secure Application.
- Demonstrates expertise in prioritizing actions to deliver superior customer experience, drive revenue streams and accelerate digital transformation.
Hybrid work from the office
- Recognizes Cisco Partners for their skills and experience in helping customers evolve traditional onsite and offsite working models, with solutions that power hybrid working, enabling people to work safely from home, office and anywhere in between, on any given day or time.
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Highlights partners’ ability to help customers securely enable the growing universe of mobile users, devices, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications without adding complexity or reducing end-user performance .
Hybrid cloud computing
- Features partners who provide customers with simple and secure hybrid cloud computing experiences at home, in the office, or anywhere.
Hybrid Cloud Networking
- Recognizes partners who securely and efficiently connect and manage customer data, workloads and applications across data centers, edge and multiple clouds.
Hybrid cloud software
- Demonstrates expertise in managing operational complexity by helping customers streamline and unify IT operations with secure hybrid cloud management software.
New Solutions Specializations are one of four categories of partner specializations available to qualified Cisco partners to demonstrate their expertise to customers, including:
- Architecture specializations: Demonstrate in-depth product expertise in specific technology areas.
- Solutions Specializations: Demonstrate that a partner excels in creating value with Cisco solutions, including customer-prioritized cross-architecture offerings.
- Cisco Powered Service Specializations: transmitting the competence of the partners in the provision of managed services and offers as a service.
- Business specializations: focused on horizontal business practices that are essential to support clients’ business objectives.
“These new specializations are aligned with the types of solutions and expertise that customers demand. They demonstrate to customers that they are working with the best partners in the industry,” said Marc Surplus, Vice President, Strategy and Partner Programs at Cisco Global Partner and Routes to Market Sales organization. “We designed the Solution Specializations to complement partners’ previous investments in Cisco and to leverage their current expertise so that partners can further differentiate themselves in the marketplace.”
Partners interested in these new solution specializations can learn more at www.cisco.com/go/solutionspecializations.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the global leader in the technology that powers the Internet. Cisco inspires new possibilities by reimagining your applications, securing your data, transforming your infrastructure, and empowering your teams for a global and inclusive future. Learn more aboutThe press roomand follow us on Twitter at@Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. A list of Cisco trademarks is available atwww.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party brands mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
1 Techaisle Business and Corporate Partner Selection and Communication Study, June 2022
Show original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cisco-introduces-six-new-partner-solution-specializations-to-meet-customer-demands-301662884.html
SOURCECisco Systems, Inc.