Share your photos of your future Olympian for a chance to win a $ 100 gift card!
ST. LOUIS – Do you know a future Olympian in the Saint-Louis region?
As the world awaits the competition in Beijing, it is also an exciting time for children with Olympic aspirations! If your bi-state baby, toddler, child or teen has real or imagined athletic talent, enter for a chance to win a $ 100 gift card!
It can be anything! Ice skating, throwing a ball, practicing standing on the podium. If you’re the parent or guardian of a cool kid, we want to see it in action.
This raffle is sponsored by Spectrum.
Enter the 5 On Your Side app
If you have a photo or video of your kid doing something athletic, check out the Future Olympian section on the 5 On Your Side app.
Enter from January 1 to 18, 2022. 5 By Your Side will select 13 winners who will receive gift cards and have the chance to be featured on television!
SHOW US YOUR FUTURE OLYMPIANS!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO TO EARN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, “Show us your future Olympians! ” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (except Puerto Rico) who live in the KSDK-TV viewing area and are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration. Employees and contractors of Spectrum, (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members of, and any domiciled person with, these employees or contractors, are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How? ‘Or’ What Enter. Participate by downloading and visiting the 5 On Your Side app and submitting your photo or video of your child doing something athletic to the “Near Me” section of the app between January 1, 2022 and January 18 2021 and complete the form. The Contest will begin at 4:30 am CDT on January 1 and end at 11:59 pm on Sunday January 18 (the “Contest Period”). There is no limit of entries per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for input tracking purposes. The ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your entry.
Multiple participants are not allowed to share the same email address. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from the Sponsor, Administrator, or those directed by the Sponsor or Administrator. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
By submitting a photo or video, you agree to be the parent or legal guardian of the child presented. You authorize your child to have their image and voice featured on KSDK. You understand that the material may be broadcast or otherwise distributed by KSDK-TV, appear in print or electronic reports, and in their promotions, and that the material may be distributed to other news organizations and content partners.
You hereby release KSDK-TV and its affiliates and licensees from any legal claims you may have against KSDK-TV resulting from the collection or distribution of the material described above.
4. Selection of the winner. All submissions that follow the rules of the entry form will appear on the 5 On Your Side app. Thirteen (13) images or videos will be selected for television broadcast during the Olympic Zone program. Images or videos will be selected at the discretion of 5 On Your Side producers.
5. Prices and odds. The thirteen (13) submissions selected to be broadcast on television will receive $ 100 per gift card. VAR: $ 100
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Notification and acceptance of the winner. Submissions selected for release will be notified by February 4, 2022 by email. To claim their prize, the winner must provide a mailing address. The $ 100 gift card will be mailed to the winner. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. The prizes are non-transferable and non-transferable. No substitution authorized by the winner. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in the Prize and the awarding of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information, and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation Internet, or otherwise. compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
seven. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. In the event that the competition is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or compromise the administration, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the prize draws. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries, votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether it comes from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to fully release, discharge forever and hold harmless the Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages resulting from the contest, including, but without limitation, any claim for bodily injury, death or damage or loss of property or any other prejudice resulting from the entrant’s participation in the Contest, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity related to the Contest or any Prize. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there.
9. Sponsor. “Show us your future Olympians!“ is sponsored by Spectrum. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The administrator will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other unintentional errors in these Official Rules or in other documents relating to the Contest. For the names of the winners (available after February 20, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to “List of Winners / Official Rules” (if applicable), “Show us your future Olympic athletes! 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please email Brandie Piper [email protected]