The reinvention of Tchaikovsky’s ballet arrives at the Stifel Theater on November 26.
ST. LOUIS – Tchaikovsky’s 129-year-old ballet is reinvented as a holiday dance performance in The Nutcracker Hip Hop, arriving at Stifel Theater November 26.
Enter for a chance to win one of three pairs of 5 On Your Side tickets!
A unique and joyful mix for the whole family, The Hip Hop Nutcracker is a contemporary dance performance to the timeless music of Tchaikovsky.
Directed and choreographed by Jennifer Weber, the production is performed by a spirited cast of a dozen star dancers, a DJ, a violinist and MC Kurtis Blow, one of the founding fathers of Hip Hop.
Enter by filling out this form:
Through this remixed and reimagined version of the classic, the dynamic performers of The Nutcracker Hip Hop take audiences on a journey that celebrates love, community and the magic of the holiday season.
Tickets are on sale now on ticketmaster.com
THE NUTCRACKER HIP HOP CONTEST, sponsored by Enterprise Center
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Nutcracker Hip Hop Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States (except Puerto Rico) who live in the KSDK- viewing area. TV and are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration. Employees and contractors of Enterprise Center (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliates, as well as advertising and promotional agencies, as well as immediate family members and any individual domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How to enter. Enter by downloading it and visiting the 5 On Your Side app or ksdk.com/contest and enter your email address. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. (CT) on 11/05/2021 and end at 11:59 p.m. (CT) on 11/18/201 (the “Contest Period”). There is no limit of entries per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for input tracking purposes. The ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your entry. Multiple participants are not allowed to share the same email address. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from the Sponsor, Administrator, or those directed by the Sponsor or Administrator. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Selection of winner. All submissions that comply with the rules of the entry form will be entered into the draw. 3 (three) winners will be selected.
5. Prices and quotes. 3 (three) winners will win 2 tickets to the show) Approximate retail value of the prize is US $ 60.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Notification and acceptance of the winner. Prize winners will be notified by email on or around 11/29/2021. To claim their prize, the winner must collect their tickets at the KSDK security desk. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-transferable. No substitution authorized by the winner. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of their name, biographical information and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or compensation. additional. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
7. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. In the event that the Contest is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupts or compromises the administration, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage, misdirected or illegible entries, or for non-receipt of entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or failures. techniques of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to fully release, discharge forever and hold harmless the Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages resulting from the contest, including, but without limitation, any claim for bodily injury, death or damage or loss of property or any other prejudice resulting from the entrant’s participation in the Contest, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity related to the Contest or any Prize. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Building. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there. 9. Sponsor. The Hip Hop Nutcracker is sponsored by Enterprise Center. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The administrator will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other unintentional errors in these Official Rules or in other documents relating to the Contest. To obtain the names of the winners (available after 11/19/2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to “Winners List / Official Rules” (if applicable), The Hip Hop Nutcracker Sweepstakes 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please email Kasey Carlson via [email protected]